Originally from Florida, Tess moved to Colorado in 1992 after graduating with a Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Central Florida. Prior to founding Innovative Land Consultants in 2009, she spent 14 years as a principal in a Boulder based civil engineering firm which allowed her to gain valuable experience by providing the opportunity to work on a variety of civil projects, including several large master planned communities. She enjoys developing successful projects that help to shape the communities in which we live, work, and play.
Tess enjoys biking, trail running, and taking care of her precious horses.
- University of Central Florida; Orlando, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering 1990
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering 1991
- State of Colorado Professional Engineer License No. 28789
- State of Florida Professional Engineer License No. 48446